AGHAGHA! Holy man tits! HEY ALL MEH BROS! I hope ya all are doing fantabulous! I just thought that today would be an appropriate day to kinda reveal some "awesome" things about myself. Heh. I dunno. I think it's kinda weird chattin' it up with some people online without knowing some of their deepest darkest secrets and shiz. I know over three fourths of you don't really give a rip about me, but whatevs! HERE ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT MAMA KREAPER! There are no lies here! (although I never lie in the first place, so I guess nothing new is happening)
1) I have a mild case of Aspergers. No. That does not mean that I am "retarded". Also, retarded is a mean word. SO NO RETARD USAGE, OKAY?! I'll try to put my form of Aspergers into words for ya guys. Okay, so, I have extreme social anxiety. Don't get me wrong, I can talk to other humans, it's just crowds that get me. I can't do them. I can't go to concerts, amusement parks, large parties. None of that stuff. Also, with my Aspergers comes some other mild things...which I will explain later.
2) I have anxiety issues.
3) I have depression (it kinda comes from the fact that I have Aspergers, but it's also cuz my brain doesn't produce enough of the "happiness" chemicals)
4) I have a hoarding problem, and form attachments to objects. Because of my social anxiety, I don't do too well with people. Lots of people like me, don't get me wrong. People tend to think I'm hilarious and extremely sweet (at least that's what they tell me), but keeping and holding close friends has always been difficult. I have trust issues cuz of some stuff I don't really want to get into, and it makes it hard for me to keep friends. Because I have so little friends, I tend to form attachments to objects. Not like sexual attachments or talking attachments (I don't talk to things), just like...I get sad when I have to throw things away...so I tend to keep things...MOVING ON
5) I have trust issues-as I mentioned prior
6) I am the most non-judgmental person you will probably ever meet. Differences are what make the world go round, and I strongly accept all the differences you can imagine. For God's sake, you could be half fish and I'd befriend you.
7) I will never tell a lie. Even if the truth will get me in trouble, that's all the comes out of my mouth. I literally cannot tell a lie.
8) I am sarcastic, but I do not understand sarcasm. It's just one of those things. I am not putting on the "ditzy act", heck no, I literally don't understand it.
9) What you see is what you get-I will never put on an act to impress others. I am my own person, and I will forever embrace it.
10) I have four younger siblings *le gasp* I am 17, Mary Kate is 15, Jack is 12, and the twins, Will and Joe, are both 6.
11) My real name is Kelly.
12) I have many obsessions (it comes with the hoarding OCD). Frogs are among my favorites, along with Optimus Prime and skeletons. I also love animals, and any kind will make me smile.
13) I am an honors and AP student, although I do not try in school. I mean. I try hard enough to get As, but school comes naturally for me, so I don't bust my butt trying to overachieve or anything.
14) Chocolate will be my downfall. I love it. So much.
15) Mashed potatoes are also fantastic.
16) I have ADD or ADHD. Probably both. I was diagnosed later in life, and refuse to take meds, ahaha. It doesn't suit me.
17) I am on anxiety and depression medicine-but I haven't taken it in four days...oopsie. I am sure you can be looking forward to some depressing artwork sometime soon, due to withdrawal.
18) My grandma is my best friend. I love her to death.
19) I also have a best friend my age, but she lives in IL, so I tend to hang out either alone, or with my grandma.
20) I love love love video games. RPGs are my favorites. The Mass Effect series is probably the greatest series ever, and Dragon Age takes a close second. BUT, Pokemon is always fun.
21) Although I am socially awkward, I love people. Not love like true love, but...I care, ya know? Even if I don't know a person, if I see someone crying, I have to do something about it. I can't just watch. It breaks my heart.
22) I don't understand emotions all that well (comes with the Aspergers). This past week, someone passed away at our school, and everyone was depressed. It made me feel awful, but I just couldn't connect. I decided I wanted to do something nice for everyone, so I drew and printed out over 100 cards, and then brought candy to school. I handed out cards and candy to everyone I knew.
23) I am not interested in love. Although I find men attractive, kissing, making out, and doing stuff like that repulses me. I don't know if it's because I'm a late bloomer, or if I'll never like that sort of stuff. Some people dub me as asexual, but I think I'm too young to hold that title. For now, all I'll say is this: I can never imagine myself even kissing another human. Although, I find love adorable for others: Hence my artwork.
24) I am a writer. I have written around 24 books and do not intend to stop. I don't usually post the books on da due to copywrites and stuff like that. However, if anyone is super interested, all you gotta do is ask.
25) I am a great listener and problem solver. No one should ever be afraid to come to me for advice. I will gladly help.
26) My favorite number is 10
27) I hate tomatoes, eggs, and pancakes (sorry to anyone that loves those foods). They are simply tastes I cannot stand.
28) I am a senior in high school, and will be graduating this spring/summer.
29) I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
30) I love all my watchers/followers/friends. You guys make me smile even on my worst days.
31) I know it's weird not knowing what people sound like-and all you hear is your own voice reading inside your head-so I'll try to explain my voice to you guys. I have a deep voice, but it's still feminine? It's raspy, and some people find it sexy? ahaha. I don't know. I'll leave the rest up to you!
32) I also don't sleep much! ahaha. You probably could have guessed based on the way I talk and shiz, but I dunno! AGHAG! I don't know if I'm an insomniac, if it's my meds, my personality, or my head. I dunno. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I DON'T NEED MUCH SLEEP!-although naps are beautiful creatures.
33) I am easily impressed and/or amused. It doesn't take much to entertain me, ahaha.
SO! Sorry for that long little blurb. If anyone is still reading, I am impressed. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask! I am an open book!
I would love to clear things up and make things make more sense.
Also, never be ashamed of who you are! I just told you guys about me, and I'm pretty weird! It's okay! WE'RE ALL AWESOME!